Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
We want to answer all your questions
Over the years, we have received many questions from our customers, so we have placed our answers in one place to make them available to everyone. If you are not finding the answer to your question, feel free to contact us.
Common queries answered
Frequently asked Questions
We typically process all orders within 24 hours.
Smaller orders ship first class postal package service which typically arrives in 3-5 days.
Medium size orders ship postal Priority Mail or Fed Ex 2-day (whichever is least expensive) which typically arrives in 2-3 business days.
Larger order will ship fed ex or UPS ground which typically arrive in 4-7 business days.
You may return the unused item in its original condition within 30 days for a full refund. Holiday and seasonal items need to be returned in a timely manner.
IMPORTANT: shipping and handling fees are non refundable.
Please see the Return Policy for full details on returns and exchanges.
Tracking information will be sent to you once your order has shipped which will provide a link to the status of your shipment. If you are unable to locate this, you may also log into your account to obtain the information under your order.
You can can call Customer Service at 503-266-5667 or email CustomerService@sweetpealinens.com with any questions or concerns you may have.
Returning your item information is also located on the back of your packing slip.
Please call Customer Service immediately upon discovering the issue at 503-266-5667. You can email CustomerService@sweetpealinens.com to arrange for correcting your shipping address. Please be prepared to supply the e-mail address used to order, the Order # and the correct shipping address.
We ship to most countries. If yours is not listed during check out please email us at CustomerService@sweetpealinens.com to see if we can add that country.
Please note, shipping rates do not auto calculate very accurate. We will adjust the shipping charges accordingly and notify you of the exact cost before shipping your order.
Yes, for most orders, your items will all be in one package.
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include Sweet Pea Linens. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).